- Registration & Visa
- Accommodation & Tour
- Sponsorship & Exhibition
- General Information
Visitors to Korea from most countries are welcomed and will need no visas for periods of two weeks to 180 days, depending on the type of agreement between the two countries. Moreover, Jeju offers a very flexible entry/departure policy, which allows visitors to stay without a visa for up to 30 days.
1. Website for a Visa Information
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs||www.mofa.go.kr|
|Korea Immigration Service||www.immigration.go.kr|
2. Special Entry Arrangements for Jeju Island
For more information,
please contact the local Korean consultant or embassy in your country or visit the website » here.
* Please kindly note that OECC 2018 Organizing Committee cannot directly intervene on visa matters.
3. Official Invitation Letter
Official invitation letter will be issued upon requests of those who complete the registration including payment. The letter will be sent from General Chair of the OECC 2018. This invitation is intended to facilitate travel and visa arrangements for registered participants. To request an official invitation letter, participants must complete the registration process first. If you need a letter of invitation for participating in the OECC 2018, please email to the OECC 2018 Secretariat at email@example.com
Your invitation letter request must include the following details:
1. Participant's full name
3. Name of the Affiliation (University, Company, etc.)
5. Address of the Affiliation (University, Company, etc.)
6. Accepted Paper Number
7. Accepted Paper Title
8. Completed Registration Number (ex. Reg. 1234)